Thursday, January 3, 2013

Our first dance

So I'm finally figuring out how to use iMovie to edit. My wedding video was handy, so I made a quick edit of our first dance. Being the hip hop lovers that we are, it only seemed fitting to choose a hip hop song as our first dance. Bonita Applebum was at the top of both of our lists. Check it out:


I could watch this all day. This video was also the inspiration I needed to get back on track with my fitness regimen! Today was my first day back in the gym since late November due to having my wisdom teeth pulled and a knee injury. Looking forward to seeing those muscles in my back again!



2 comments:

  1. You were such a beautiful bride! I love the dancing! I love that couples are doing their own thing where the first dance is concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! A comment! LOL. I just figured I was writing to myself!

    Thank you so much! We had a blast. I tell brides planning their wedding that their day should be whatever they want it to be. Thanks so much for reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete